Super Charged Inspiration for a Classic Sonic Powerhorse
- Huge booming basses (12+ Killer Basses)
- Pristine Beautiful Bells
- "BPM" Tempo Sync'd Patches
- Lush Bright and Warm Pads
- Unique Lead Synth patches
- 6 OSC Analog Patches (One patch uses 4 note unison for 24 OSC on 1 note!)
- Very nice DX-7 tine electric piano patch - Factory voicing didn't even include an electric piano like this !!
- The Morph pad is programmed to the Max - all 4 corners are set to TOTALLY DIFFERENT (useful) Variations - so each patch has literally hundreds of variations depending on where you move the morph pad... So while this library has 62 patches, by using the Morph pad there are many many more possible sounds these patches can produce. Every patch also has a totally customized Arpeggiator pattern, performance notes in the Comment section as well as the Modulation Wheel is programmed on EVERY program. Not even Native Instruments factory voicing did this!
FM8 is BEGGING to play these sounds.. so FEED YOUR PLUG-IN!